Thursday, September 8, 2016

About Me

Hi! My name is Rori Larson. 

My planned certification is elementary in group social studies. My interest include camping, walking and watching Netflix with my doggies at the moment. I have two dogs Kiko and Sonny they are my pride and joy. 

Fun facts! 
   - Ive been to Belize for a class trip. This was super fun! I got to see some amazing places and try new foods
   - I have three tattoos
         - I have a Disney one from the movie Frozen
   - I am big Chicago teams fan minus the cubs :P Southside!!! 
  
My experience with technology in the classroom is minimal. I am very technology impaired most of the time. Even at the college I could not figure out how to get the projector to display. I am pretty good with using a basic overhead though! I am learning how to use an app for discipline students in school at the moment. I really haven't used technology much yet for planning. I use technology to find ideas though to use in my future classroom. 

Professional- Looking Photo :) 

Here is a video of me doing something I enjoy! :) Roasting a marshmallow
 



7 comments:

  1. Hey Rori! I think that is so awesome that you went to Belize for a class trip! Was that in high school? Also I love that you have a disney tattoo. I am looking forward to meeting you in class!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was when I was at a community college. It counted for a history and science credit. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Rori! I too love to watch Netflix with my dogs. I have three dogs. I have a basset hound named Hunny and two dachsunds named Sweetie and Marble. What is you Frozen tattoo of?
    -Meghan Murphy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww!! I would love to see a picture of them! It has a snowflake that leads into let it go then ends with a snowflake. I had it for a few years now, so the snowflakes are starting to fade away (poor color choice on my part). Each snowflake is different of course! I could try to upload a picture so you can see it if you like :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Rori,

    I love the city of Chicago but can't say I like their teams. However the one team I can tolerate is the one team you don't cheer for. BUT I do love Alex Avila who is now on the White Sox as well as Avisail Garcia too. I will also admit (although my friends would be embarrassed of me) I really like Brent Seabrook on the Blackhawks :) If you can't tell, I'm a huge sports fan and love when I hear other people are too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll agree with Stephanie. Great town to visit...annoying fans.

    ReplyDelete